jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Hello my name is kevin soissa i am 19 years old, i am study veterinary medicine in antumapu faculty at the university of chile. i was born in Arica,Chile.Well, also I want to tell that we are a family of 6 people and a wonderful dog named mitzy which has 10 years with us, she is a just love and love was born on the 14 February. My whole family is in Arica and only I am here alone: C my passion is the animal. the animals are the most beatiful thnig be can be with us.Dogs are man`s best friend.that is why i am a DOG LOVER. My passion comes from small and hasgrown over time and apart from the dogs I like farms animals.Farm animals are very beatiful and peaceful. We have animals such as horses, cow and sheep.But mostlyI am a DOGLOVER!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario