martes, 24 de abril de 2012

My Favorite artefact technology!!

Hello, today publishes them about technological apparatus that more and also take care that I like! The technological device that I like and that more care about is my cell phone. in fact I did with this blog has helped me so much help to communicate and university. With my cell phone I can do many things like GPS locate, find information needed for the university. My cell phone is much better that my notebook, beacuse is more small besides i can communicate through oral communication. The oral communication is very important for the world wihtout it we could not know what happens across the continent in an instant. My first cell phone i got to got in the 2007! but this cell phone in the actuality my cell phone buy in july 2011 :) Without my cell phone would be lost besides my cell phone is essential for my life ! because is very important for my daily life. My life would not be the same without my cell phone problaby is dead.LOL! My cell phone have everythings like, facebook, whatsapp, metereology, cam, to reproduce music and very things more! I hope enjoyed my experience with my cell phone which is very important to me and my personal life LOL see ya!

4 comentarios:

  1. Its a cool that your cell phone would be much better that your notebook...
    the cell phone is the live now!
    i love my cell phone XD
    greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oo my cellphone is a siemens with disply oranje xD it's very oooold!
    hahahaha, i want chenge it xD
    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi :) is amazing the evolution of the cell phone,
    i want one XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Kevin,

    You have to add the links of classmates on your blog, so you can make comments more quickly

    ResponderEliminar